Loading... Please wait...
by Myles Biggs
The House of the Month for January 2014 is the "Jacob's Creek," and has been designed to satisfy today’s discriminating home buyer. This ranch style home has three bedrooms, two bathrooms and delivers 1,680 square feet of living space.
By including numerous decorative accents as standard features, the exterior of the Jacob’s Creek offers immense curb appeal. Some of these decorative features include:
- 4-over-1 window grids with matched mulled transoms
- (3) pairs of slatted cottage shutters on the front door side
- Painted Craftsmen 4-light front door
- Board & batten accent siding in the front, vault gable
- 3-piece custom glass array for the front, vault gable
The interior of the Jacob’s Creek features a formal foyer and an open concept design. Furthermore, the master suite features a massive walk-in closet with dedicated linen storage, a his-and-her vanity sink configuration, a soaking tub featuring flanking walls with laminate tops and a 42” x 42” shower with a glass door.
Other notable interior features of this home include:
- Vaulted ceiling in the living room
- Optional wood burning fireplace in the living room with a Roseville mantel and flue kit
- (2) pendant lights over the kitchen island
- 6’ utility room package with stacked appliances
- Niche in the master bedroom with a laminate top, arched header and recessed light
What do you like most about this floor plan? Let us know in a comment below!